At times we have churches or individuals ask us for a list of prayer requests, and since our bi-monthly prayer letters are more like updates than letters requesting prayer about specific needs, I thought I might use today’s post to give you a short list of our needs.
If and when the Lord reminds you of these needs, please feel free to speak to Him about them and share with your church as you wish.
- Salvation and spiritual growth of our children (Brooklyn, Faith, Liberty, Trinity and Justice).
- Health throughout the winter months.
- Our personal and corporate testimonies in our village (Perelhal) and the city of Barcelos. At the school, bank, grocery store, etc. Life in the fish bowl.
- Continued harmony in the family – parents with one another, parents with kids, kids with kids. Normal stuff.
- That the city of Barcelos may be overcome with a hunger and thirst for the Word of God and for God Himself.
- That our church would be faithful to testify of God’s grace in our daily lives.
- That we may minister to those who have been castaway by others, pointing them to Christ.
- That we may effectively preach Christ as man’s only hope.
- For 10 baptisms in 2013.
- For one adult Sunday School teacher to be trained in 2013.
- For the sick in our congregation. (1 man needs a liver transplant, several cases of clinical depression)
- For the marriages in our church.
- Other outreach ministry (English classes, Maximinos Warriors Football)
These are the main ones on my heart right now. I’d love to hear from you if you would commit to join with us in praying for these needs on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.