This weekend we celebrated our third daughters birthday. Born the smallest out of the 5 and still to this day remains that way….
- Liberty is a quiet and unassuming child.
- She doesn’t do well in crowds, but loves individual attention. She’s sincere and will share her heart if she can trust you.
- She’s easy to please…
- and grateful for all that she receives.
- Takes care of her belongings and remembers who gave her what..and for what reason they gave it.
- She’s an excellent student, the apple of her teacher’s eye.
- She’s a picky eater but will tell you I’m the best cook in the world.
- She gives the best hugs….and most of all….
- I LOVE that she’s mine!
So there you have it, 9 reasons I LOVE my Liberty.
“Happy birthday sweet girl! I Love you! ~Mom”