|Trin (snaggle tooth) on her 7th birthday with her sisters Lib and Brooklyn.|
Trinity, our youngest daughter, turned 7 on Tuesday. It was a local holiday in our town, so schools were out and we had a beautiful day geocaching! She even lost a tooth on her birthday!
So, in concordance with my normal birthday routine, I’ll list the top 7 reasons why I love Trinity:
- She waits on me to come to the living room when we are going to watch a family movie so that she can sit right beside me and share my blanket. She’s always been my best cuddler.
- I never have to tell her twice.
- She recalls bible stories with much ease when she is faced with real life situations that parallel biblical accounts. ( such as….”Mom, that was scary! But God protected us like he did Daniel while in the den of lions!”)
- She is an excellent student that loves school, math and reading.
- I have more pictures in my ‘keep box’ from Trinity than all my other children combined. She’s always drawing me something.
- She’s very sensitive.
- She’s MINE!
|Trin (middle) with her sisters Faith and Lib|
“Happy Birthday baby girl! I Love You!”