I just feel like bragging a bit. Hope you don’t mind. I found this cute hubby tag over at Midnight Musings and I just had to do it too. You see my sweet love has been so good to me lately. Well, he’s always good, but lately something has gotten into him! He’s been coming home with small gifts just for me and he’s washed dishes 4 out of the last 5 nights! Yesterday he completed a long honey-do list. Some of which included installing a light fixture in my kitchen and a new exhaust fan in one of our bathrooms. Aren’t you jealous?!
Hope you enjoy seeing us – up close and personal:
1. Who is your man? Michael Paul
2. How long have you been together? married for 11
3. How long dated? 8 years
4. How old is your man? 34
5. Who eats more? that would probably be me
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did
7. Who is taller? He’s a tad taller
8. Who sings better? no comment
9. Who is smarter? oh my….he is!
10. Whose temper is worse? That would be me…again
11. Who does the laundry? I enjoy laundry…most of the time, so me.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Usually he does. Although our oldest daughter did tonight for the first time ever…now she’s doomed.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right side while laying in bed or looking at it?
14. Who pays the bills? He does.
15. Who is better with the computer? Me of course….(yeah right)
16. Who mows the lawn? He does unless I feel the need for exercise which obviously doesn’t happen very often!
17. Who cooks dinner? The kitchen is MINE.
18. Who drives when you are together? Him, always.
19. Who pays when you go out? I don’t have any money!
20. Who is most stubborn? Absolutely me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Absolutely him.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine I guess…although we don’t see either very much.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first…
24. Who asked who out? we were 14….there was no asking out.
25. Who proposed? He did. While I was eating banana pudding watching the baseball all-star game. I waited a long time for that day. After telling him to move out of my way, I noticed he was on one knee with a small black box in his hand. He didn’t say, “Will you marry me?” He said, “Will you spend the rest of your life with me?”—-Being the pessimist that I naturally am I accused him of having a fake ring. I had to call my mom to confirm he was for real. (Michael asked my parents for permission before asking me.)
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, but he surprises me on this one!
27. Who has more friends? Him….I’m sad to report. (Do bloggy friends count?)
28. Who has more siblings? He does
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Definitely him
30. How did you meet? Wow…how do I explain this one? —We met on the phone actually through my sister. We talked for a week straight before we met. After spending those first few days with him, I told my Mom that I had met the “man” I was going to marry. She laughed…. but I showed her!
Michael’s been working diligently on our new ministry website. It’s a great site full of all sorts of cool information. Take a look and see. Click here to see our new ministry website.